Attorneys.org features a comprehensive directory of 4 Auburn attorneys and 2 law firms in Auburn, IN.
- Business and Corporate
- Car Accident
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord, Tenant and Eviction
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Speeding and Traffic Ticket
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Need an attorney in Auburn, IN?
Find the right attorney by reviewing and comparing our profiles of lawyers and their law firms, with details on each attorney and their colleague’s practice, experience, education, training, honors and fee structure. Carefully consider client reviews and recommendations from people just like you. If you have complex legal needs, a larger firm with multiple attorneys who can advise you in different areas may be the best fit. If your needs are more limited and very specific, consider a smaller firm. Speak with several Auburn attorneys to find the one that is best for you.
Ask yourself the 3 C’s:
- Credentials ‐ How many cases has this attorney worked on similar to yours?
- Comfort ‐ Who are you most comfortable working with? Is the lawyer’s office nearby? How and how often will they get in touch with you?
- Cost ‐ Have expected costs and fees been clearly explained to you? It’s OK to ask for an estimate.